Corporate Picnics in Michigan!
Wiard's Orchards specialty for over 25 years!
Look around you, are your employees doing a good job for your company? A summer or fall picnic is a great way of saying "Thank You" to them. Company picnics boost morale while showing appreciation to your staff. The Wiard's team can take the work off your desk and provide you with an awesome picnic filled with food, games and fun for all. Give us a call today, Wiard's Orchards, the picnic professionals 734-482-7798.
Located in Washtenaw County Michigan (near Metro Detroit), Wiard’s is a 100-acre orchard with two lovely sites: The larger "Party Barn Site" and the beautiful "Nature Site". Clean indoor restrooms included with each site. Groups have exclusive use of one of the lovely picnic venues for the day. Businesses from Ann Arbor to Wayne County and all over the greater Detroit area host their company picnic event here at Wiard’s location in Washtenaw County, Michigan.
News & Updates
- That it is time to start planning the 2016 Summer Picnic; here are the first steps that you will need to take:
- Commit that there will be an employee picnic this summer
- Set your budget for the picnic event and find out where the funding is coming from
- Decide who you will invite; employees only, employees plus significant other, employee plus family, etc.
- Reserve your location; LOCATION IS EVERYTHING! The more flex you have in your date the longer you can wait to reserve your location. If, however, you want a Saturday in the summer set your date EARLY. We suggest the orchard!
If going to a local park find out how early you need to be there to hold your spot. Also if going to a local park arrange rental for tents, tables, chairs, table umbrellas, etc. If your group plans to use the shelter at a local park be sure that you have someone committed to arrive early and be sure that the shelter is clean.
- Set the date for your picnic. Send out a Save the Date email or paycheck stuffer.
- Discuss and decide on the menu for your event. Remember there may be vegetarians in your group. Are you going to set up a committee to do the cooking? At Wiard’s we do the set up, the cooking and the clean up for you so that all of your employees can enjoy the day.
- If someone in group is going to do the cooking make arrangements for grills, holding pans, utensils, fuel, grill or charcoal lighters, spices and other items needed.
- If you are going to use a committee choose the committee members. Will the committee be volunteers or designated by position?
- Choose a professional coordinator/planner for your event. Take the loads off your desk and put it on mine! Call Wiard’s Orchards picnic professionals 734-482-7798
- Now is the time to write out your basic plan for entertainment: band, DJ, inflates, sports, games, etc.
Give Wiard’s Orchards a call, we can help! 734-482-7798